I've been tagged by Kathleen from Diary of a Heretic and I'm supposed to write seven weird things about me. Coincidence you'd say? This week's theme of the week at MBB is Seven!
So let's get going shall we?
1. Coffee makes me sleep. It is the best soporific substance I've ever laid my hands on.
2. I've got a terrible phobia regarding shirt buttons, I cannot bear people who wear shirts with buttons. I just cannot see that! This becomes worst in rainy days. Imagine shirt buttons wet in the rain. I shudder at the thought.
3. I believe I have premonitions. They are not the Phoebe Halliwell or Jess Mastriani kind of premonitions. I dream of stuff which later happen for real. Yeah, you'd say it happens to everybody else. But that's where you'd be wrong! Mine are special. Like I dreamt of a girl being abducted and killed. Her body was found some days later not far from our Goodlands house.
4. And I'm already running out of weird things. Though I can't draw, I'm good at painting, especially impressionism.
5. I hate love songs and I can't repress those stupid songs that keep playing in my head every time I'm with Jev
6. I secretly dream of conquering the world.
7. I cry. Yeah I know, how can I?
Now for the persons I'm tagging, Jev, Keli, Nussaibah, Slasher, Fadilnet, Miranda, offbeat_chick, La Pingouine.
So long dudettes and dudes and my weird aliens!